Hello everyone. Here is my very first post for Design Wall Monday in 2013. If you haven't guessed it, this is the first applique block for my 2013 BOM, Jingle. I'm pretty busy over here getting everything organized so there is no fabric on it yet.
Here are some new things about this years BOM:
1. There will be a FLCKR group like usual but there will be PRIZES for people who post...I'm expecting a great big package of quilting goodness this week...eep
2. There will be 8 applique blocks and 8 pieced blocks.
3. The first 2 blocks will be ready for downloading at the end of January.
4. The center block, Miss Kringle, is digital only and available at Patternspot:
5. I also have some complimentary felt Christmas ornaments to go with our blocks so stay tuned.
I am so excited about this one!
Head on over to Judy's blog for some wonderful inspiration!